Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Enchanted Forest

 Today Abby had her first adventure at Enchanted Forest!  Her cousin Michael and his mom, Amy came with us.  He was so excited about everything and showed Abby how to do everything.  The weather was iffy.  I was afraid of rain, but we lucked out.  We just froze!  In July!


 Abby was afraid to go into the witches mouth.  She did go in with Amy but wouldn't go down the slide.  When I said it was time to go home she wanted to go back to the witch and try the slide.  She did it!  The "yellow slide" as the kids called it was by far the favorite.  There was also another slide in Western Town the kids liked to.

 I thought Daniel would appreciate this picture!  Of course both kids has no clue, why I would have them point to this sign!  LOL!
 This was the first time Abby had every been on rides.  Wow!  I really shelter my kid don't I?!  I was a little nervous she would not want anything to do with them, but she went on all of them at least 10 times.  It helped to have Michael there.  She is pretty adventuresome though.



 Ruby Mae is the worlds best baby!  She was so good, and just watched and waved at the kids.  I am so lucky she was so easy.
We also watched a short Cinderella play that was pretty funny.  I think Amy and I enjoyed it more than the kids.  We will definitely  have to go back....and maybe drag the grandparents along!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I live right next to enchanted forest! Next road passed it! :) See you on Thursday!