Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July

 Every year we attend the Molalla parade.  Here are Colin and Abby eating doughnuts waiting for the fun to start.
 Ruby eating her cracker, she ended up with a huge doughnut later.  I was covered in it by the end of the parade.


 I was trying to get a few cute pictures of the girls together.  If one was looking at the camera the other wasn't.  I do like the one with them touching foreheads.
 For dinner we went to Daniel's parents house for a delicious BBQ.  Here Ruby is riding my purse like a horse.

 Daniel, Kyle, Abby and Colin decided to pick cherries.  They picked a ton!  Here Daniel is on a ladder with Abby on his shoulders.  I was a little nervous!
 Ruby found someones cupcake.  She is going to be so much fun to watch with her birthday cake!
Happy Birthday America!

No comments: