On this 90 degree day, we were invited to go to Silver Creek Falls with my brother, Kyla, and Ashlynn. Everyone had so much fun, once we got there. Ryan and Kyla had a ton of detours to take and I just about gave up on them, because I had no clue where they were. There was no cell service so communication was zilch!
Since the girls wanted to go into the water right away lunch was short and sweet. There were also these huge ants taking over the place. The water was pretty cold, but that didn't stop these two girls. Kyla also braved the water. I wasn't allowed to take pictures of her, even though she looked so cute in it.
Ruby had some fun too. This is such a hard age. She wants to do so much, but just isn't able to yet.
After Silver Creek Falls everyone came over for a BBQ. Abby and Ashlynn say pool side.







1 comment:
Love summer days like those. We tried going to the beach to escape but it was unbearably freezing. We only stayed there an hour. Made me much more appreciative of the heat once we were back. I have never swam at Silver Creek falls-might have to take my kids there sometime.
Post a Comment