Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A New Post Finally

I really need to get back into the swing of things. Posting everyday is hard. But going weeks on end is pathetic! I am also horrible about updating the baby book. Sorry Abby! Anyway...I am not sure if you can tell but Abby has graduated to two ponies in her hair. Its too cute for words. I will have to get a better picture of it soon!
Abby finally reached the point of a new big girl car seat. Daniel brought it home and she loved it. She would not get out of it.




LOOK WHAT I DID! I am so not the crafty person. However, I saw these bows at stores and thought..."I could do this" I was just frustrated because I could never find any that matched her outfits. Now I can customize. A little pimp my bows action.
I hope you are all having a great week so far!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is sooo stinkin cute! Nice job on the bows!!
Get on Facebook! :)

Unknown said...

She is so cute sitting in that carseat!

To answer your question from my blog, I have a Canon Rebel XT. I only know the very basics, but it is hard to take a bad picture with it. Some of those I took at the beach were with a long lens and I was surprised how neat they looked. I just try to use as much natural light as possible. The best place to buy these is Costco I think.

Unknown said...

woopsies! this is really Christi Kurtz logged in as Jeff...he hates it when I do that :)

God Made Playdough said...

I love the pigtails! So cute! Good job on the bows too, I think you should post a tutorial!

momaof4 said...

Show us how you did it!! I love them.

Missing you.

Mickey-D said...

You need to e-mail me this pattern thing for those ribbons they are ssssssssssoooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!