Monday, March 30, 2009

Little Mama

I am a consignment shop nut! I love to go in and find clothes, shoes and toys for Abby. I think it is the thrill of the hunt. I only buy things that look brand new. Sometimes you can even find things that are brand new. I think Daniel is getting used to it. At first he did not like the whole used thing, but it saves a lot of money when kids grow out of things so fast. Here is a stroller I bought Abby. She loves to push it around the house.


3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Good for you! I need to start doing that, you'll have to pass on your best shopping spots in your next blog or in a side bar. Kids clothes add up even on sale, huh?!

I understand SuperMom/Wife/Friend...Syndrome to much. Lately, I wouldn't mind just going to live at Mike and Pam's house in Idaho just to have a few months of no run run run, be be be, try try try. EEK -I better go to the LORD in prayer NOW (again:)

Love ya!

momaof4 said...

Love it!!! She is to cute and getting to big.

red-headed Wilson's said...

I think second hand shopping can be so fun. it is the challange of getting a great item at a great price!