Well, Mine are getting this: Renae - Max and Ruby book and beany babyies I and I are sharing a book and those boards that are roads for Legos
Noah gets a lego.
Thats it. No candy, they will get plenty from the grandparents. Trying to just do little things to remind them of why we are celebrating Easter. See you Saturday!!!
Books and a stuffed animals and a little bit of candy. I was really planning on no candy this year, but it's so hard not to! :) I did ask my Mom to get them spring clothes instead of candy though!
3 comments:
Well, Mine are getting this:
Renae - Max and Ruby book and beany babyies
I and I are sharing a book and those boards that are roads for Legos
Noah gets a lego.
Thats it. No candy, they will get plenty from the grandparents. Trying to just do little things to remind them of why we are celebrating Easter.
See you Saturday!!!
I am putting bath toys and bubble bath.
Have a Happy Easter my friend!
Books and a stuffed animals and a little bit of candy. I was really planning on no candy this year, but it's so hard not to! :) I did ask my Mom to get them spring clothes instead of candy though!
Post a Comment