Every night Abby and I read books in my bed (I can't fit in the crib). So the other night we went in and started to snuggle. I started to read the book, and Abby got off the bed and toddled to her room. I sat there wondering what in the world she was doing. I called her name and she came back out with her lovey. She was then ready to climb back on the bed and finish the story. I thought it was too cute of her to go get her lovey and snuggle with it while we read. She carries it with her every where. Its one of those blankets with the animal head on it. I am hoping the Easter Bunny can find a similar one so she has two. Because when its time to wash this one she is a little lost without it.
I hope you have had a great weekend!
2 comments:
That is cute! But I think the real cute thing is that new picture of you two at the top of your blog. You look like a hottie!
Your little one is so cute! What time did you prefer to get together on the 11th?
Post a Comment