
Abby is walking a lot more and is getting steadier each day. She is still not too sure about the ride toys she has. She enjoys pushing them around, just not riding them. I think in the next few months she will be racing the neighbor kids!

Today I went to my good friend Ruth's house. She has 4 energetic adorable kids. I am not sure how that woman is so calm and patient. I would go nuts. They are great kids though! She is a great mom!! Abby had a blast playing with all of their toys.

This is our little Valentine girl! On Valentines Morning we had heart shaped pancakes, then went to dinner at Red Robin, and had dessert at the Konditori (spell check?). Daniel and I met there 4 years ago. It has become a tradition to have our dessert there.

Ok girls...don't hate me! I got roses!!!! They are so perfect. I was so surprised when I got them.

One last picture of our girl and her Valentine goodies. She is such a good girl!
I hope you all had a great day!
1 comment:
Very Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment