Well, the time has come. My baby is walking! At around 10-11 months she was standing and walking around furniture. As long as she had something to hold on to she was fine. In the last few weeks she has graduated to a walker. It happened so fast. One day I am telling people that she is taking her sweet time with walking on her own and the next she is doing it! I am so proud of her and so sad at the same time. So, while many of your babies are loosing teeth, mine is walking. Exciting milestones!
5 comments:
That is so exciting. Now she can really get into things. We need to get together again soon. I miss you!:(
O, fun Karrie. The milestones are non stop at this time in Abby's life so make sure to write them all down. And do it. I always said I will write it down and then I would put it off and then forget!
Congrats Abby
That souds very Cute next thing u know she will be running around!!! Hope to see u soon
Oh she is growing up!!!!
Time for another :) At least that was my reasoning to get pregers again after Noah. He just grew so fast!!
Will I see you Friday???? I have your water pitcher
Ruby is walking too! Isn't it just priceless the look of pride on their faces as they do their new trick?!
Thanks for visiting my blog!! Don't be too hard on yourself - it took me a bit to figure out how to lose the weight after Daphne. Now I know how my body ticks and it's called cutting way back on sugar/carbs and lots of exercise. Ok, no secret I guess...just hard work:)! You'll get there!
Post a Comment