Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Did It

It about 45 minutes, but I finally figured out how to post my play list. So CRANK up those speakers and enjoy my personal favorites!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hi Karrie!

It's Lindsay from high school. I saw your comment on Stefanie's blog and thought...hey I know her!

Your little Abby is adorable!

Anonymous said...

YEAH Karrie!!!
It was soooo great to hear from you!!!

I will be checking in on you now and your family is BEAUTIFUL!!! :)

red-headed Wilson's said...

You won my contets over at http://red-headedwilsons.blogspot.com/

I will get this gift card out to you this weekend!! Congrats!

Stefanie said...

Thanks for the comments Karrie and yes, of course I remember you!!!

I haven't seen you lately, but you are forever tucked in my memory, a sweet friend of Becca's and adored by my in-laws too.

Loving seeing pics of Abby!! Are you adoring being a mommy?? Isn't it undescribable???

Will keep up with your blog as much as possible with three little girls around here!!

Christi said...

Karrie!!

Oh my goodness, how fun for me to see your life now!

It looks like you are doing great and man, that Abby is a cutie!

I will be a regular now :)

Molly said...

Good for you to figure it out. You are farther ahead of me.

How is being back at school? I have been thinking about you. Zachary is in 3rd grade this year, Josiah is in 8th. I was sad to have them back in school, but it has to happen. And they are both doing great.