The last few weeks have been so busy. I have been working in my classroom, cleaning, hanging bulletin boards, and writing name tags. There are a number of other endless tasks that go along with it. This was the first week of school and it went off with out a hitch....is that how the saying goes? My class seems to be a good group of kids, and I am excited to start digging into all of the subject areas with them. I am finally teaching a straight 4th grade. This is the first time in 9 years that I have not taught a blend! Crazy huh?? My principal said," don't get used to it!" I will enjoy it while I have it this year!
I hope everyone has had a great beginning of the school year. I will post more pictures and stuff a little later. This month is always a busy one. Until then I will write and update here and there. Love you all!
5 comments:
I wish I had you for a teacher, I think you'd be great! Of course that would have been a little wierd, considering you would have been in third grade when I was in fourth! :)
(this is Amy)
I bet you are such a fun teacher!!!
Have a great weekend friend!
Those 4th graders are so blessed to have you as their teacher! Yea!
I was thinking about you and wondering how it was getting back at it.
Three cheers for a straight fourth this year. I celebrate that with you! Have a fun year, take one day at a time and remember that just being you pleases the heart of God more than you could ever imagine!
Remember those days -- wish I could bring you a big fat latte!
Hang in there!! And enjoy the honeymoon days:) It really is a fun time tho, huh?!
Post a Comment