Sunday, August 17, 2008
Growing Up With You
The other day I had to laugh at myself. I reached into the mail box and with waited anticipation I pulled out my Parents Magazine. I love magazines and its funny that magazines change as you go through life changes. I remember when I was in Jr. High and High school I loved reading Tiger Beat or any magazine with Kirk Cameron or New Kids On The Block on the cover. In college there was Seventeen, YM, Marie Claire. In my 2o's Cosmo (had all the sexy stuff). There were brides magazines through my engagement, cooking magazines through my first year of marriage and now.....I am thrilled to read Parents Magazine, or Family Fun is another great one. What do your magazines say about you??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The only real magazines I get in the mail are my cooking magazines. Which I love to breeze through.
I also get publications from World Vision and Voice of the Martyrs, not really magazines, but I will count them.
Boring I know. Your such a cool, stylish girl. I'm learning lots about you :)
Hmmm, let me think. Before we moved I got lots. But since we seemed to have lost some.
Sunset
catalogs (very little)
Now that I think about it. I think I should be getting Paretns...now I will have to look into that one!
Love you
Post a Comment