Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Walk Down Memory Lane

The Directions:
1. Leave a comment on my blog. (Even if you never have before!!!!--I know you're out there!!) In the comment, recall one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Please be nice to me! :-).

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you..My friend Sharon just did this on her blog and I thought it was a fun one!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh wow, Karrie!! I'm so excited you have a blog! I've been kind of a slacker this summer, but it was so awesome to read a fun memory from you!

I totally remember our choir thingy~that was too funny!

Whenever I think about you, I always see you with a gigantic smile on your face. You glow! I always appreciated your sweet and fun attitude. I also remember your big curly hair and straightened bangs from high school! : )

Glory Laine said...

So many. I'll have to go with my first thought of us in IGA parking lot the first day I got my drivers license. I was trying to park my oversize car in the parking space while angry shoppers waited. Two problems one, I drove the wrong way down the lane making the angle nearly impossible to navigate. And two we were laughing so hard I had pee running down my leg.

Anonymous said...

You were always so happy and your smile was contagious. Okay I am totally laughing at Rebecca's comment!

red-headed Wilson's said...

My favorite picture of the two of us is the one where we went to the Pandas orientation night and got our tatoos and rose. Love that picture!