At lunch we had sandwiches. Ruby has been miss independent and wants to do things on her own. As soon as I gave her, her own sandwich (Abby's left overs) she was as happy as a clam. She just wanted her own. Little stinker!
This was a huge gong thing. I am really not sure the purpose, but it was a lot of fun to ring!
Abby loved the wildlife and all of the different plants. Daniel would talk to her about certain ones and she soaked it all in. I couldn't believe how well she listened and wanted to know more.
This is my attempt at getting a cute sister shot. Ruby was not having it! She wanted to go on her own and forget the picture. She had things to do and places to go.
At the children's garden there are all kinds of neat thing! This is a picture of Abby at the Hobbit hole.
Discovered a snail, and learning about what it does.
I absolutely fell in love with this bike. How cute is that?!
One of the few front view pics I have have Abby. Poor thing, every time I wanted a picture the sun was in her eyes.
Me and the girls! I am having a great time with them.
This was one of the highlights for me. How often do you see a frog on a lily pad? I love it!!!











1 comment:
I have The Gardens on my to do list. someday. so pretty!!!
Post a Comment