Once May hits work is really busy! So I have not been on top of my blogging. The first week of June was Abby's last Tball game. It was a lot of fun to see her try something new and interact with other kids. She did admit she didn't like T ball. Poor thing...she is so easy going she went a long for the ride. I think we will try soccer next time. This summer we are going to put her into swimming lessons, and maybe gymnastics.
Running home!
Papa Lee showing off his baby skills.
Abby is really into birds. Daniel has 3-4 bird feeders in our back yard, and Abby painted him a bird house for Fathers day. The other day I happened to look out the window and these huge doves where just sitting and relaxing on the swing set.
Ashlynn has lost another tooth! I am excited to have the girls play together this summer! I can't believe she is going to be 7!!
Last weekend we took an impromptu trip to the beach. It was beautiful! The sun and sand were warm and the the wind was just right for flying a kite.
Ruby loved the sand. She would rub her hands in it and then grab huge handfuls and shove in her mouth! YUCK! I would wipe it out and she would out another handful in. If she was not putting sand in her mouth she was putting sticks in her mouth.
Abby ran around with the kite and attempted to build a sand castle. When it was Daniel's turn to hold the kite he just wanted to lay and relax. So he hooked it to his belt. It was a pretty funny sight. Only he would think of something like that.
Ruby is now 11 months! She is growing and developing so much.
Ruby.......
loves to open and close doors
is starting to show her temper
still wakes up once at night
takes two naps
is just about to walk
has 6 teeth and counting. 2 on the bottom, 4 on the top
loves to swing outside
loves to drink out of a straw
enjoys Italian food
Plays with her sister
wears 12 month clothes
wears size 1 shoes
always wakes up happy
has a high pitched squeal











No comments:
Post a Comment