This is Emma. She is Ruby Mae's first friend. She is only a couple months younger than Ruby, and is just a tiny little peanut. We all adore her. When her parents Hayley and Scott brought her in both girls squealed!
They love each other so much. They hug and kiss each other, and play so well together.
Abby and Riley had fun too. Riley just turned 2 so Abby was our big girl for the night. She was so good, and played well with everyone! All of the grown ups had a great time, relaxing and chatting as the kids played so well. We really need to do it again! I just wish we had a bigger house!
So the other day the girls were in Abby's room playing. It all of a sudden got really quiet, so of course I peeked in. This is what I saw: Ruby in Abby's doll stroller. Abby looks kind of weird in this picture, but it was the best one to show what they were doing. Ruby is really into climbing on to chairs and sitting and standing on them. She crawled into the stroller herself, and Abby decided to take her for a ride.
One last story:
The other day Abby was in the bathroom going potty. As usual she called me in to wipe her because she went poo. I walked in and she said in a whiny dramatic voice, "mommy, when I went poop I had tortilla"
I was like, "What?" Then I spotted her poo job. She has diarrhea. So I said, "do you mean diarrhea?" and she did! Too funny. That's been me and Daniel's big joke lately!





No comments:
Post a Comment