Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's A Girl!

Thursday, March 3rd I baked two cakes. One pink and the other blue. My dad came up with a fun way to reveal our new little one's gender. Friday, March 4th seemed to take for ever to end. I had my ultra sound appt. at 4pm. Daniel and Abby came with me. I thought Abby would love to see the ultra sound pictures on the screen and want to find out what "baby Brown" was. Well, I guess three year olds could really care less. She was more interested in the chairs that spun around LOL!

My Dr. reveal to us a little girl! I am so excited. She really made sure because we have a ton of pictures of legs and girl parts :). I appreciate the fact she wanted to be sure!

Family came over at 6:30 and we revealed the gender by cutting the pink cake. We are all so excited. Now its time to start cleaning out our "storage" room and finding places for everything. I am really not looking forward to that job.

3 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

How exciting Karrie. Abby will love having a sister. When is she due again?

Amy said...

I'm so excited for you guys, Abby knew you were having a girl-lol! She will be a great big sister : )

Stefanie said...

Yay - another girl! I love girls and sisters are really really fun!

You will LOVE it!

Plus, they may even look completely different..which is exciting too.

Size 7 shoe???!! That's so tiny. Ruby wears 9 1/2 to 10..but she is also really tall and weighs almost as much as Maisie -ha!