This morning was the first time in a week and a half I felt pretty good ( I have had a cold). I had a Lia Sophia Jewelry party at 2:00 so I took most of the morning to clean and get read for the party. I swept and mopped my floor, cleaned the kitchen and so on. I was finally ready for a much needed shower. As I was just finishing up my make up Abby comes running in and says, "Mommy I have a surprise for you." I said, "you do!" So she lead me out to the living room. This is where I find spots of milk covering my entire living room floor ( we have laminate that looks like wood). She had taken her sippy cup and spattered milk all over. Literally all over! I had to turn my head, because half of me wanted to laugh, the other half wanted to scream. I would have taken a picture of it, but then that would have glorified it to her. She was put in time out and then had to help me clean it up. I think she liked the cleaning way too much.
So then, I headed off to the jewelry party at my cousins house. I had to bring Abby, because my mom was sick and everyone else was busy. She had fun playing with her cousins though. As I am taking orders from people, she comes in soaking wet, from head to toe! We were all baffled trying to figure out how she got so wet. She finally said, " I was washing my hands." Amy and I went to the bathroom to find the counter and the floor covered in water! Poor Amy cleaned it up while I went back and took orders.
This has been a very busy day. The questions is...for who? Abby or Me?
1 comment:
Oh no! Good for you for being calm!
Love you friend
Post a Comment