Our now BIG one year old Colin, and Abby all Irish and being silly!
Irish Princess!
This hat was made by Daniel's grandmother Johanna, Abby's name sake. She made it for her husband. The Brown's call it the $25,000 dollar hat. It's a long story Abby, ask you dad.
Its just a little big.Today Abby and I went to the Woodburn Outlet Mall. I needed to get her a white sweater for Easter ( holy cow are they spendy) and I needed to buy a few shirts to cover my growing belly! On the way there I talked to Abby about staying right next to me while we shopped. I told her about strangers, and how we don't talk to them. As we walked the Outlet she would point to each person and ask, "is that a stranger? Do we like him/her?" I am not sure she completely got it, but its a start. She is so social and unafraid it scares me to death.
When we walked into Motherhood there was a man with long hair and I guess it must have looked messy because in a loud voice Abby said, " Mommy, look at that guy with the messy hair. He needs a hair cut!" I just quickly directed her to the other end of the store. I didn't even have a chance to look at the poor guy. Pretty funny though!
So far I am spending my Spring break sick. I am getting better slowly. I hope this is the last sickness of the year!
1 comment:
Love the pictures. :)
And you gotta love the times when the kids say something about people in the stores. I think all mothers have some embarrasing story. :) That does get better though.
Post a Comment