Tuesday, February 1, 2011

An Over Night Miracle!

As some of you know I have been pulling my hair out with potty training ( or just stressing about it way too much). Abby would just look at me, say mom I am peeing and then pee on my wood floor!!! Thank goodness I don't have a bunch of carpet in my house. Anyway.... Last weekend she woke up one day and started going to the bathroom on her own. I was shocked and scared to tell anyone about it in fear I would jinx this wonderful thing. I am so proud of her and the progress she has made. She still has a pull-up for bed, but wears "wash cloth underwear" the rest of the day. Don't ask me where the "wash cloth" came from. Its one of her things....:)

This is just like Abby. She does things on her own timing and no matter how much I push, it will only happen when she is ready.
Love you little girl!

1 comment:

red-headed Wilson's said...

Woohoo!! I think so far potty training has been one of the most frustrating things of parenting. :)