Thursday, February 10, 2011

Some Random Thoughts

It has been so exciting to watch Abby develop and grow. She is getting braver riding her tricycle, playing on her swing set by herself more, and taking charge of that crazy Bailey dog we have! I love watching her learn new things, but it makes me sad she is growing up so fast. It makes me even more excited to meet this little baby of mine!

This week Daniel has been off work. I have come home each night to a clean house and sometimes dinner cooking. What a wonderful husband I have. I appreciate all he does for us. I have been so tired lately and going to bed between 730 and 8. Coming home with very little to do is awesome. I love him so much.

I have been thinking a lot about holidays and future traditions. I want to do a little something special for each holiday with out breaking the bank. I was wondering what some of you do for your kids on Valentine's Day? Please share your ideas with me.

No comments: