Abby turned 3 years old December 18th! We had a Lady bug themed birthday party.
I made each child a set of antenna and each girl got a lady bug skirt to wear and take home. None of the kids wore them, but my favorite Nephew Colin smiled for me with them on. Many of the grown ups wore them. I have some great pictures of them.
I can't believe Abby is three! I am going to be one of those moms who calls and tells the birth story each year. I can just picture Abby rolling her eyes and her husband laughing because the crazy mom called to repeat the same story for the 33rd time!
Abby had a great day. She got some awesome presents ( I still need to send thank yous!!) and has played with all of them. Part of me feels bad she has birthday and Christmas lumped together. But its like she gets a toy make over once a year. How can you not love that!
Martha Stewart.....Eat your heart out. Yes I did make this cake. Now the question is, What are we going to do next year??
1 comment:
nice job on the cake!!!
We aren't necessarily looking for a bigger house. We are moving to a better school district. If we find a house that is cheap and would be a good renatl investment we will buy that, if we find a house that is what we want to live in forever we may go with that. Just need a Sublimity address. :)
Post a Comment