Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Weekend at the Beach

Last weekend we spent the night at the beach. We have become great friends with our neighbors. Lindsey's (my neighbor) family has a cute beach house in Pacific City. We headed out bright and early Saturday morning. Had breakfast at the Otis cafe, and headed in to Lincoln City for some shopping. The guys went fishing in Newport. After shopping we went to the Aquarium and watched the girls explore the world of fish. They had a great time! Above is a picture of some deer we saw at the house we stayed at.
Here is the house we stayed at. It was right on a lake. I have other beautiful pictures, but it is taking forever to upload.

Everyone needs a family picture inside a mouth.


Touching the slimy fish. Abby loves to see animals, and touch them. A seal even went up to the girls as it was swimming.


Daddy's girls.


The beach is always special to us. Daniel proposed on the beach.
It was so nice to get away. Next time I want to spend more time on the beach. I think that was Abby's favorite part. She wasn't too fond of the water, but loved digging in the sand.

Exploring tide pools
Thank you Josh (Gosh) and Lindsey for a fabulous weekend! We can't wait to do it again!!!








2 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

O, I love the beach and haven't been in soooo long. Glad you got to get away.

momaof4 said...

What fun! I have cupons for the outlets when all us girls go! Can't wait. Love you.