Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Elvis Sighting in Molalla!

Our 4th of July weekend was packed. We woke up bright and early to go to the annual 4th of July Molalla parade. Here we munched on dough-nuts, and for the first time in 5 years no one got sunburned! The weather was nice.
This is the only time we ever match.

OH YEAH! That's my girl....eat it baby!


We all just about died when we saw Elvis walking down the street. Daniel's grandma loves him! So I had to get a picture with him. He was walking to the other side of the street so I yelled " Elvis I need a picture with you!" He quickly replied, " I need a picture with you."

Then we headed back home where my wonderful grill master hubby bbq'ed ribs. We went to Auntie Nana's, and Uncle Nicks house for a great dinner, and a spectacular fireworks show. Abby loved throwing the Pop It things. When dusk came we headed to Mt. Angel for the BIG fire works show. It was glorious as usual. My sweet little nephew Colin slept through the whole thing. Abby plugged her ears every now and then, but loved it!


Then yesterday we went to Daniel's work partners house. Ate good grub, and rode on fast things. Grandmothers don't look at the rest of this. Just close this post and forget you ever saw it.
As you can see Abby is in the middle....and loving every minute of this ride!

I was a little nervous, but it was fun.

At this point I am really nervous! She is with all of these girls and laughing and having a good time.

Yeah....aren't they cute?
This was a great weekend! I hope you all had a fun 4th!








3 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

The 4th of July is such a fun time. And love the matching shirts!

The Theisen Twosome said...

I thought you meant that Daniel was Elvis with his new mustache. It looks like you had a ton of fun.

momaof4 said...

I thought the same as Kim!!! HA, HA!! What a fun day.