Monday, November 9, 2009

Better Late Than Never

At first Abby wasn't too sure about the whole pumpkin thing. But pretty soon she warmed up to it and dug in!


Isn't she the cutest Fairy you've ever seen?
With her pumpkin

Abby is with her cousin Ashlynn (the butterfly) and her BFF Ava (the bee). Perfect theme huh?
Halloween was a lot of fun with Abby. She really got into getting candy from strange houses. We even had to keep her from going into some of those houses. My In-Laws had a special sack made up for her. She did not want to give up that sack or her pumpkin bucket. Hopefully cavities aren't in the future!




2 comments:

momaof4 said...

Is she sharing her candy with mom and dad? :) I wonder how much my parents ate, now that I have kiddo's!!

Love you and missing you!!!

Glory Laine said...

Karrie that baby girl of your is too sweet. I want her. How much will you sell her for? I have five dollars in my purse right now.