Oh My Goodness! This has been a crazy month! Getting back into the swing of work has been stressful. We have had a lot of new curriculum, and programs thrown at us. By the time I get home and get things done here, I am exhausted! I don't even want to look at a computer when I am at home, because that's what I do all day. I have a great class this year. They are really sweet kids, but all over the board academically. I teach a 4/5 blend, but their levels range from 1st -6th. It has really been a challenge for me to accommodate everyone. I have done blends for years, but this is the first year I feel like I am floundering. I know things will get better.
I have missed blogging and reading every one's updates. I am really going to try and update once a week. So don't give up on me Dee.
4 comments:
:) i have been missing everyone blogs. It is my small piece of connection with friends. :)
But I do know that blogging takes a backseat to real life.
ANd YES I am a JACOB fan. I think I Always root for an underdog and seriously you gotta love a guy who is not afraid of a vampire and who loves as deeply as he does. LOL
Yippy!!
I do hope this year gets better. That is a HUGE spread. And learning new stuff and teaching new stuff must be hard.
Love you girl
i am glad you are finally on!!! How are you doing?? We really need to get together soon!!! Hope to see you soon!
Karrie I have missed you. Not just blogging but have missed hanging out with you. We will need to get together soon. November will be another busy month though. I will call you soon and at least talk to you.
Post a Comment