Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving morning we woke up ready to cook! I was in charge of sweet potatoes, and then we all made a yummy apple pie together. Abby likes to help. She made this appetizing little dish. Pie dough, apples, and cereal!
Here Abby and daddy are filling the pie.

Mixing the apples


She wasn't too sure about the messiness of it all.

Thanksgiving was a nice quiet affair. We went to my parents house at 1:00, then arrived at Daniel's parents at 3:30. I pride myself in the fact I had two dinners and desserts. I ate strategically. We ended the day playing Dominoes and fell asleep full and happy!


I had to put these pictures on. Memories of November. Ashlynn came over to play. I really don't understand the obsession with the dog kennel.

My book worm....keeping my fingers crossed.



I love the art work Abby does. I have kept just about every piece. I need to start becoming more selective. My Hope Chest is getting full!



I love decorating with it.


I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!






4 comments:

Mickey-D said...

Don't worry my mom keeps almost everything Grace makes. And Grace brings home someting she made in church every week. Boy Abby is good at art though! Grace loves to read too!

momaof4 said...

What fun. Though I would have to say you might want to cut back on the art :) You will be overloaded in a few years!!!

Sirennecko1 said...

Oh...My...Gosh...

SHE IS TOO CUTE!!!!!

anonymous said...

aaww this blog is adorable:)