




The day after Thanksgiving Daniel surprised me and bought outdoor Christmas lights. It was so cool to go outside at night and see our house lit up. What a sweet man! We also decorated the inside of the house. Abby was asleep while we did this, so the living room was a whole new world when she woke up. She squealed in delight at all the fun new things to look at and NOT TOUCH LOL
3 comments:
Look how cute your blog is!!! love it. Now I need some of that
I love your front door!
I want Ben to get our lights up on the house too. Maybe next weekend, depending on the weather.
We got our christmas tree on sunday but we haven't even put lights on it... I said to my mom "Whats the point of getting a tree if you don't decorate it when you get it?" Grace see's all the lights and says PRETTYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One night we were in our driveway and Grace taps on my shoulder and said "prettys daydah prettys prettys look at prettys" It was sooo cute she has moved onto "cool lights" now! We put up some lights but not many just so Grace can see them and I was begging Todd cause we didn't look to Christmasy. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment