Monday, June 29, 2009

Abby...

...loves Elmo (Melmo) and Abby Cadabby.
...calls herself Abby Cadabby.
...says "please" and "thank you".
...calls every dog she sees Bailey.
...loves every dog she sees.
...threw a book in the toilet today.
...peed in the bath tub a few days ago.
...spun around in a circles today until she was so dizzy she fell. Then laughed when she fell.
...loves to color.
...loves to play with sidewalk chalk.
...could eat a bushel of strawberries, raspberries, cherries and grapes.
...runs when you say "night, night time"
...hasn't cried when falling on side walk.
...is independent

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

So cute! What a first child she is - speaking, independent, a goer!

Hope your summer is off to a wonderful start!!!

red-headed Wilson's said...

what fun you must be having with her this summer! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

God Made Playdough said...

Anna says "Melmo" too! :) So cute!

Mickey-D said...

I can't wait to see you guys!!!!! Abby has grown up sooooo much!!! WE BOTH need to get on more often!! I will tell Emily you said sorry!!!! Grace loves to color and loves lots of the stuff Abby likes! So I think that they will have fun together, but I'm not sure if abby will like Grace calling her "Baby!!!" That's ONE of her words she says ALOT along with: Kitty cat, mama, dada, sissy,mouth, and nose oooooohhhhhh and you can't forget about "OOWWEEESSS!!!"
Love ya!!! And can't wait to see you!!!