6am...Abby wakes up, I roll over and pray she goes back to sleep
6:45...no such luck, but she did play for a while
8 am jump in the shower, Daniel comes home to get ready to hang out with friend in Portland.
scamble around to get ready
9:15 jump in the car and head to Winco
9:45 arrive at Winco and dash through to get grocerys---hair appt. @1130
10:45 leave Winco--Abby falls asleep
11:10 get home put all the refrigerator stuff in fridge
11:15 head to salon
11:30 get hair cut while Abby sits in stroller and throws every cracker, binky and toy I give her....what a relaxing appointment!
12:00 decide to got to McDonalds
12:15 feed Abby, put grocerys away, feed myself
12:35 Clean Abby up, start to clean kitchen
3:00 put Abby down for a nap (she has been a pain about naps!)
Coook a meal for our neighbors who just had baby, prepare food for our dinner
5:15 wake Abby up and take dinner to neighbors
6:00 Daniel calls-- stuck in traffic coming home from Cabelas (man store). I make the fabulous dinner I had planned bummed that I won't be spending it with my husband.
6:30 eat dinner with my beautiful daughter who said "yum" at every bite
7:00 bath time
7:30 Yo Gabba Gabba time, prepare dessert....Daniel should be home to enjoy this with me
8:00 bed time, call Daniel...At freinds house waiting the traffic out
8:29 writing blog....not a happy camper
Sunday I am hanging out with my girl freinds...I may get stuck in traffic too :)
I am glad Daniel had the chance to hang out with friends, but he worked last night, so I have not seen him for two days now.
2 comments:
So who is cutting your hair right now? And Daniel went all the way up to Cabelas? No wonder he got stuck in traffic. And friend me on Facebook so I can leave you messages. One last thing, are you up to adding a walk (and vent time) to your busy day? Call me if you want to.
I have heard that the traffic on Sunday in Salem is SUPER BAD!!!
Post a Comment