I had a great birthday! Sunday the 28th the whole family went to Burgerville for dinner to celebrate. Burgerville is my favorite, thats why we went. On the 30th, my actual birthday, I really wanted to go to the Oregon Zoo. I was so excited to take Abby for the first time. We had a blast!
My stupid camera string thing is in the way, but if you look really close Daniel has a bird on his hand.
We are pretty small compared to all of those bears. Abby loved all of the animals. She especially loved the fish we saw.
This is where the polar bear was. He moved before we could get a shot with him. Abby loved watching him pace. Then we enjoyed watching him pee right in front of us!!! I guess mother nature had to call! he he heThe Fourth of July was a busy day. We went to the Mollala Parade, then to a reunion on my dads moms side, then back to Daniel's parents house for a BBQ.
Waiting for the parade.
A much needed water break at Grandma and Grandpa's. Brevin (Abby's cousin) is also joining in. Later the slide turned in to a water slide, thanks to Uncle Kyle's creative mind. The two kids loved it and Abby zoomed down that slide. She was fearless!
This last week has been full of fun. I k now 32 isn't old, and I sure don't feel like I should be in my 30's. Its just a little bitter sweet. I am at the heaviest wieght I have been, and yes I had a baby, but 18 months ago!!! My goal is to drop at least 30 pounds by my next birthday. I am not sure how long I will enjoy that, becuase we are going to start trying for another bundle of joy next summer, but it will be better than being 30 pounds heavier. I can't afford to go to health clubs, or join weightloss programs. I am going to start walking Monday. Any other advice you can give me???


4 comments:
Karrie,
I know pregnancy is so rough on our bodies. Even for me, having never struggled with weight, have had issues ever since. I don't know what part of town you live in, but maybe we could walk together sometime. Glad you had a great birthday...I love that you chose Burgerville!
My weight loss advice if you can't go to Weight Watchers or something like that would be to start by writing everything down that you eat. Just by doing that, you will start to see changes in your eating. As for working out, put a calendar on your fridge and highlight the days you do something active. Then, tell someone who comes to your house regularly what it means. That totally works for me because if I have two days in a row that aren't highlighted, I never want to let it get to three.
Good luck!!!
Fun pictures.
My only advice would be to stop eating after 7 pm. It is so hard and I am not doing it right now but when I do I know I see more results.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! My dads birthday is on the 30th too!!!!! My advice would be to get a pilotes video and do that!!! Me and my mom are hoping that we have time to do that this summer!! It really tightens those tummy muscles!! I luv ya! And can't wait to see you!!!
Post a Comment