Friday, July 10th Daniel and I found out I was pregnant!! Now the surprising part is....I was on birth control! All you women out there make sure you take every pill!! I missed one and now I am blessed with a baby. We were planning to start again a year from now, but I guess God had better plans. We are still in a little bit of shock but very excited. Unfortunately I will not be able to stay home with the new bundle for very long but since we are due in March summer will be just around the corner (I am only about 4-5 weeks along). I just pray I carry this baby full term (Abby was 5 weeks early). I ask for your prayers to keep this baby safe inside me. My first appointment is not until September 16th!! I hate that I have to wait that long. Hearing that heart beat makes me feel so much better.
Michaela, if you are reading this please keep this to yourself (you can tell your mom). I am not ready for anyone at school to know adults or kids. I need to talk to Mr. E first. I'll let you know when you can blab. Love you girl!
10 comments:
Congrats Karrie. I can hear you saying "good sex" and possible baby from our last time together. How funny. SO happy for you guys.
Dee
Don't worry I got your message!!!! I will keep it to myself..... I promise!!!! I can't belive it!!! I am soo hapy for you guys!!!!...... you know birth control pills are not 100% even if you take them all..... we learned that in healthy. Can't wait to see you!!! Good luck! Luv ya to!!! And can't wait to see you.... Please don't get morning sickness so we have to cancell.
Michaela
Congrats! You'll be in my prayers. I hope this pregnancy goes smoothly for you. How exciting!
Congratulations!!! :) Abby will be a good big sister! Praying for a safe, healthy pregnancy! No morning sickness! :) Love you Panda sis!
Well, well,
Somehow when I read your intro. I knew you pregnant. Congratulations and healthy pregnancy. You know there is a master plan..so just go with the flow. My kids are two years apart and it was wonderful spacing.
Have a wonderful summer. I am in CA volunteering at a summer school for pre schoolers. It has been two days and already I can see growth. Guess that's why I like teaching so much. Most of the children are Spanish speakers so the teaching is challenging even though we teach in English.
12 students and 4 teachers...not too bad a ratio!
Love to all the family.
Linda
Congratulations!! We were surprised a year earlier than we had planned with Milo. Boy am I glad it worked out that way because if it went according to OUR plans, Milo would have been born right when Jeff was being laid off. So glad God is n control!!
God is good!
One thing we learned in marriage counseling back in the day. Babies never come when you want or when you have money. How true that has been in our lives. But I wouldn't traid them for the world (on most day's!) :)
Love you and I am so excited for you!!!!
Mrs.Brown, I just remembered that Emily has a blog to..... so if she looks at the people i follow and she clicks on you then, she would see. Do you have an idea of what we should do because you want to tell Mr. E first. And she is out of town till this weekend so she wouldn't be cheecking her blog but she dosn't go on it to much. But on a slight chance that she does what should we do?? You could always tell Mr.E before this weekend. Tell me what you think... and good luck... AGAIN!!!
That is great news! God's timing is always the best. Miss you guys.
Oh my goodness! How exciting Karrie:).
Two years apart - you can do it!!! I did it three times that way:) It was meant to be.
I will pray too.
Post a Comment