My computer has been out with a virus so its been over a month since I have posted. However, I have some sad and really disappointing news to share. Last week I found out I am not pregnant with a baby, but with a large mass of crap in my uterus. Its called a Molar Pregnancy. Its when 2 sperm fertilize an egg. Its a freak accident that happens in 1 in 2000 pregnancies. I am sad, mad and just plain confused. I can't really explain how I feel. I am grieving, but there was no baby to grieve. Which, it may have been harder if I knew I had lost an actual baby. In this case I have lost the thought and hope of a baby.
I am having surgery this Wednesday at 7:30am. The will do what is called a D and C to clean the uterus out. Then I go in every month to have my blood checked to make sure its going away, and in one year we can start trying again.
Thank you to all my friends and family who have encouraged me and kept us in our prayers. My husband has also been fabulous!!
9 comments:
Oh Karrie...of course you are grieving! I'm so sorry you have to go through all this. It's amazing how fast love can grow and your love for this little one that would have been just shows what an incredible mom you are. I will be praying for you on surgery day.
Karrie, you are in my thoughts. I'm so sorry to hear the news and if you need anything, let me know.
my thoughts and prayers are with you. Sometimes these things happen. God is good, all the time...even when we don't understand.
Love you friend. I will be praying for you Wednesday early in the morning.
many hugs.
I'll be praying for you tomorrow and the days ahead. I pray that God will comfort you and walk you through the maze of emtions you must be feeling. I'm really sorry this had to happen. I know God will take this and bring you closer to Him, I'm just sad that it has to hurt so much right now.
It's good to read that Daniel has been fabulous. I will pray that his heart will continue to be okay throughout this journey. Love you Karrie.
Ohhh my.... I am as sorry as can be!!!! I feel soooo bad for you... just think now you can save your money and try again when you really wanted to.. I will tell my mom. I will be thinking of you!!!
Love ya!!!
I hate that you have to go though this. Praying tomorrow gets over with quickly and painlessly.
I'm so sorry Karrie. I actually just thought of you this afternoon (I saw someone downtown walking and thought it was you, it wasn't). But I wondered how you were doing. I will say a prayer for you and all the feelings and emotions you must be going through, and also for the procedure. God will carry you through all this.
Praying for you!!!
Post a Comment