Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Consignment Queen

A few blogs ago I mentioned my love of consignment, especially for kids. Some of you wanted to know where I go. Here are two great places.

Little Sweet Peas, Inc
They just opened up in Silverton! They have great prices and I think they take any season, which is soooooo nice. They have weird hours....I can't remember what they are. Just be sure to call before you go. 503-829-9646

403 North Water Street Silverton, Or. 97381

My Kids Stuff
This one is in Keizer about a block north of Dutch Brothers. This shop has a ton of toys, and furniture. They have been around a little. Their prices are ok. I was not too impressed with their toy prices though. Some prices were the same or close to a new toy. But the people are great and some profits go to CMA I believe.
503-390-0366
4945 River Road Keizer, Or. 97303

There is also one on Commercial st I was really impressed with, but I don't have all the information.

I am really not a cheap person, just practical. I do buy new stuff for Abby, and I am very picky about what I pick out for her at the consignment stores. I always have people ask where I got things. I think that is a good thing. he he
Have a great day!

1 comment:

momaof4 said...

I think it's good to watch what you spend. Abby probebly grows out of clothes so fast, it's good not to buy the 35$ sweater for her!! :)