Sunday, May 3, 2009

The end of Twilight

As most of you know, I am a book hound. Last night I finished the Twilight series. I am kind of sad. I know this is kind of weird and dorky, but I miss the characters and the whole adventure. My mother in law just gave me a new book, she finished reading. She said she couldn't put it down. I am hoping this book does the trick. I miss my Forks Fiends (yeah, I am a dork) he he!

7 comments:

Christi said...

I'm starting the last book tonight :)

Thanks for your comment on my blog...I think you are amazing for balancing it all!

red-headed Wilson's said...

I felt a little bit like that with the last one too. Maybe not to that extreme. hehe I just told myself I can read them again in a few years.

jana said...

I totally get it. When I read a good series I always feel really sad when it ends. It's also very hard for me to get into another book (so don't feel bad if you don't like the new one). I definitely felt that way about Twilight, but maybe more so with Harry Potter which covered about seven years of my life.

Lindsay said...

Not weird Kari. I finished that series in the fall and STILL find myself thinking about the characters. Now that might be a little weird! :)

KLB said...

I am so glad I am not the only one. Jana, I have to admit I have not read the Harry Potter books yet. I know....I am a grade school teacher and have not read them! I am going to start this summer. he he he

momaof4 said...

So when did you get so many BFF's. I thought I was the only one!!!

I get like that too!!! So sad, and then I can't get rid of the books, I have to hold on to them! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a dork too!