It has been forever since I have posted. Its the end of the year, and I am sooooooo tired! Can you feel my pain Jana? Its not just physically, its emotionally too. I will post with pictures this weekend. Until then, I wish you all a great week!
I'm with you. I lucked out this year though because I had a couple doctors appointments, two unused personal days and then with Memorial Day, I've only had to teach one five day week of the last six weeks. That is making the end of the year much easier!
4 comments:
I'm with you. I lucked out this year though because I had a couple doctors appointments, two unused personal days and then with Memorial Day, I've only had to teach one five day week of the last six weeks. That is making the end of the year much easier!
So what's the countdown Karrie! Your getting close!
Keep on going girl!!! The end is in sight. The kids theme this past month was Perservirance (can't spell it worth beans!) But you get the point.
Couple weeks left Friend!!!!
Hanging in there. I will be praying you have a great rest of the week!
Post a Comment