Monday, January 5, 2009

December Recap!

Today was my first day back to work, since our three week break! It was so hard to leave Abby. I missed her all day long. I am exhausted! The dishes are done, the kitchen is clean and Abby is in bed. Abby and I shared a fun moment together. She is so much fun to play with. I have to stop myself from cleaning until she is in bed because the poor thing follows me around whining. She just wants her mommy. Here are some great pictures of the last three weeks!

Grandpa Brown with the Birthday girl

Daddy and Abby with our tree. This was the first day of the "Arctic Blast"

Believe it or not....she did not freak out. We'll see what happens next year.


The Beaver Believer! Too bad her favorite is duck!

Just say NO!




Auntie Katie and Uncle Kyle





Grandma and the girls!

Uncle Daniel on News Year Eve! He is such a great sport!




She is so cool!


My dad and his new baby doll. Ok...so its Ashlynns. He would do anything for his girls. Even hold a baby

Abby loved presents....but it was the gift wrapping she loved more.


Is this legal for me to put on my blog? I could not resist sharing this picture. My dainty little girl scratching her butt!


I need more pictures of my mother in law, my brother and his wife....watch out you three!
I hope you all had a great day!









2 comments:

Glory Laine said...

That "Just say no" picture made me giggle.

momaof4 said...

Love the last one. Everyone has to scratch!