Thursday, January 8, 2009

Unexpected Surprise

No I am not pregnant!

Yesterday before work I decided to treat myself to a little Star Bucks. As I am waiting in line I am off in my own little world thinking about the 2million things I have to do at work (OK..not quite 2 million, but close he he). I ordered and then drove up to the window to pay. It turns out the lady in front of me paid for my drink! I have never had that happen to me. I have no clue who it was! It was a great beginning to a busy day. However, the sad thing is, I got to work and ended up spilling it! I got a few good sips in.

3 comments:

momaof4 said...

To funny I skipped right over your first sentance. :)

That was sweet. I have heard of people doing that, but haven't seen it in action.

Hope you have an AWESOME weekend, though you are goign to be busy. It will be a blast!!
Love you

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!
Have a great rest of the weekend!

red-headed Wilson's said...

I have also heard of that and have often thought it would be fun to do for someone but haven't, yet! I think I will make that a goal for this month. So glad it happened to you!