Sunday, December 28, 2008

Can't Sleep

Its 11:00 pm and I can't sleep. I keep thinking of all the things I need to get done before break, all the things I should have done with my extra week off, the bills that need to be paid, and so on. My mind is swimming with stuff!

Today after church Abby and I had lunch, she played and ate dog food (yuck) while I tried to take down Christmas decor. She kept me busy keeping her out of the dog food. How can that taste good!? Daniel was at man church, hunting. So when I put Abby down I laid down on the couch and thought I would close my eyes for just a few minutes....an hour and a half later I woke up. I wanted to get so much done, but I was so tired.

Right now I just pray for peace and the ability to relax and breath.

I'll post Christmas pictures soon! we had a great time with our families.

Sleep tight to all of you!

3 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

Just breathe! You can relax and have a great time tomorrow. I am really looking forward to seeing you girls!

God Made Playdough said...

I like your new header! How does Abby like him in his bunker gear? Does it scare her or does she like it? She is so adorable!

momaof4 said...

Love you girl. Thank you for a great Tuesday. Oh, how I miss you all.

Hope you get lots done the next couple day's. I totally understand. I have a big MOPS thing Sat. and can't even wrap my mind around it. UGH. Love you!!!!