Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Abigail's First day of Kindergarten

Today was a REALLY big day in the Brown household.  Abby had her first day of Kindergarten!  

 Presents from Uncle Matthew and Auntie Lauren!  What a great way to start the day!
While I was heading to work, Daniel prepared a breakfast of blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes for the whole family.  They came to send off out BIG girl.  A breakfast for kings!
 With Hello Kitty balloon in tote my big girl shows off her first school out fit!



 The proud grandparents! Grandma and Papa Brown

 Auntie Lauren!
 Auntie Katie and ALL the kids!
 It looks like RubyMae is going to school too!
 The minute I saw the car pull into the parking lot, the water works started.  I cried a little more than I thought I would.....but hey, it's my baby.
 This is Abby and her teacher Mrs. Z
 Grandma Kandie getting a hug in! Abby LOVES her!
 Miss Ruby walking the halls with a bit of attitude! Check up the hand on the hip!  Where does she get that?

 Instant friends!  These two actually first met when they were babies.  I had Grace's older sister in my class when I was pregnant with Abby.  Well, her mom was pregnant with her and badda bing we have friends.  They had a few play dates as babies and now look at them.  So precious!
 As Abby found her place in the room, Ruby was getting pretty comfortable.  She grabbed a pencil and was about to start her "work" when I suggested she come to my room for stickers.  We hugged and kissed Abby and she had a great day in Kindergarten!!

3 comments:

The Theisen Twosome said...

Is she going to your school or one in Silverton?

KLB said...

She is going to my school for Kinder then Silverton....the half day thing throws our schedule off.

red-headed Wilson's said...

It's great that she can be at your school. Makes that transition easier. Big day.