Monday, September 23, 2013

Abby First Lost Tooth!

 Abby has been wiggling her bottom tooth for weeks now!  I have to admit that when she told me she had a loose tooth I didn't really believe her because for awhile all her teeth were "loose." I was shocked to see this one actually moving.  So tonight she comes up to me and asks me to wiggle it.  It was SO loose!  I wanted to pull it but chickened out .  I told her to have daddy wiggle it....he did and decided he could get it out with his moms trick.  She was pretty nervous and was scared it would hurt.  I told her if it hurt she could punch me in the arm.  Well it was game on after that!  LOL!

 I love Ruby in the back ground.  She was so MAD because she wanted her tooth pulled too!
 The shock!
 YAHOO!!

 My toothless monkey.  The Tooth Fairy is on her way!!

No comments: