I am just feeling defeated! I see people around me losing weight successfully, or running miles and miles, and getting healthy. Here I am, doing weight watchers (lately doing it "half assed") and feeling like a failure. I know what I need to do, and how to do it....it's just the matter of actually doing it and being consistent.
I am also so tired of dealing with the bank about modifying our mortgage. Today was the first time in months I called them and did not hang up crying....so that could be a good thing. We have not been able to afford our large mortgage so we ( I should say" I") have been dealing with hundreds of people getting pages and pages of paper work in. It has literally taken several months to do this. Apparently my costumer care specialist said they will be sending our stuff to the big wigs who decide if we can get a modification or not.
I am just feeling discouraged and blah today. I need to look at the wonderful blessings I have instead of worrying about silly things.
1 comment:
Money stuff has the tendency to drag me down too. Praying for a solution soon!
Spring is on the way and that has got to help!
Post a Comment