Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ruby Mae 8 Months Old

My sweet little Ruby is 8 months old!  I can't believe it.  She is crawling around more and more.  She loves to follow BIG sis around the house.  Lately she has been pulling herself up on the coffee table, couch and standing in her crib.  At first she would freak out because she didn't know what to do next or how to get down.  But now she is gaining more confidence.
 Both of my girls love books.  I am so glad, it's a teachers dream.  I hope I can continue to instill that love as they get older.
 Ruby has 2 bottom teeth coming in.  I noticed one a few days ago and Daniel discovered the other yesterday.
 At her cousin Colin's 2nd Birthday she loved his new ride toy.  Of course we had to push her and hold on to her, but she acted like she new what to do with it.  That day was a rough day.  The poor thing fell out of a high chair!
 Ruby has started going under the kitchen table and under chairs.  When I got out the camera to catch this crazy moment she immediately smiled.  I think she is starting to get the idea of what a camera is for.
Daniel got a new Traeger.  He turned the large box into a "boat" for Abby.  Ruby spent 30 minutes in it the other night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cardboard boxes are seriously the best "toys". My dad used to make them into hay slides in the barn. Your girls are cutie pies! Miss you Karrie!