As I have said before Ruby is crawling like crazy. She has recently started pulling herself up on the coffee table. She can only get to her knees, then after about 30 seconds she starts to panic because she doesn't know what to do next. It's kind of funny. Then this morning at her 5am feeding....yes she still wakes up to eat! She was standing in her crib. Needless to say, Daniel lowered her mattress! I can't believe she is progressing so fast. The other night I asked Daniel if it seemed like she was growing up faster than Abby did. He said it seemed so to him too. I wonder if its because she is the second and we kind of know whats going to happen so its not such a mystery to us. Or maybe because she sees Abby moving about and wants to start sooner. Regardless, its so need to see how different each girl is and I love watching them interact with each other.

No comments:
Post a Comment