Picture it, a tiny little school called "The Little Red School House." This little school totally lives up to its name. As we walked in to see my beautiful niece graduate from Kindergarten I felt like a little person. Today a total of 8 big kid kindergartners graduated today. All proud and excited about their accomplishments!
I can't believe I used to feed this little girl a bottle and smell her baby lotion head.
Last weekend we celebrated the long awaited graduation of Wes Brown, my father-in-law! We are all so proud of him, and his hard work. He graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Business....I think.
His wonderful kids! He has been such a great role model for each of them, and his grand kids! Matthew is about to graduate from OSU! Another celebration coming!
Our little family with dad.
Proud wife! Among other things, today was very interesting. I met with my dietitian to talk about my gestational diabetes. Everything went well, and I am on my way to healthier eating. Daniel went in for a stress test for the fire department. After 10 minutes the Doctor stopped him and told him there was an irregularity. So he was immediately sent to the cardiologist for a look over. They think it was a false positive, but Monday they are sending him in for an echo gram (not sure if I said that right) and then to the hospital for a procedure where they put a dye inside of him to look even further. With his family background this a kind of a scary time. His grandfather past way at age 28 of a heart attack, and his dad had heart surgery in his mid-thirties. I know there is more to his dads story, but I just can't remember all of it. So I am trying to be positive for the both of us until Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment