Monday, June 6, 2011

A LIttle Scare


Last Thursday Daniel went in for a stress test. He has to do this because the Silverton Fire Dept. wanted to make sure everyone was up to par. Any ways...After about 10 minutes the doctor stopped Daniel and said he saw an irregularity. That same day a cardiologist got him in to do some further test. He thought it was a false positive, but wanted to do some extended tests. Today Daniel went in for an echo gram ( I think that's right) and a nuclear stress test. The doctors did not seem too concerned afterward so he is thinking good thoughts. We will know more about the results and get more information Thursday. I will be breathing easier when I know for sure answers. Its so hard to believe my 29 year old husband has to worry about this. However his family history is not the greatest. His grandfather died at the age of 28 with a heart attack, and his dad had a heart attack and a quadruple by-pass in his mid thirties. I can tell Daniel is worried. Not only about his health, but his position on the Fire Dept.
I can't imagine my life without him.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh Karrie, I'm so sorry you guys have to worry about this. I've been thinking good thoughts & praying for him. Hopefully everything will be fine. Call me if you need or want! I love you & your family!