For the past 2-3 weeks Daniel has been working his tail off to get the babies room ready. We had my staff come over for the end of the year BBQ and we wanted to get it done for the big reveal, and just in case....He also got all of the summer yard work done and our backyard looks beautiful. I am so lucky to have such a multi-talented husband. I hope our girls take after him. OH! One more blessing, Daniel's heart is strong and healthy. We each breathed a sigh of relief when the news came.
My class threw a surprise shower for me before school was out. I will be posting that later, but the letters for Ruby's name are from one of the parents. Ignore the highchair....still finding room for that.
The other night I had a very interesting conversation with my sweet, innocent daughter. This happened as we were in her room getting P.J.s on after a bath.Me: Abby please stay still and focus on what we are doing. You need to put your legs through the leg holes.
Abby: Was I bothering baby Ruby? (when Abby cries for no reason we tell her she is making baby Ruby upset....I know, not the best thing to tell a 3 year old. But it works most of the time).
Me: No, you are just driving mommy nuts (I said with a chuckle).
Abby: Do you have nuts?
Me: No girls do not have nuts.
Abby: Daddy has nuts huh?
Me: Yes only boys, and its not nice to talk about peoples nuts.
I have to thank my hubby Daniel for that one! Months and months ago, Abby jumped on his lap while he was watching T.V and landed on his "nuts". At that he said, "careful of my nuts kid" and of course she did forget that one!! LOLOLOL

Summer has started off great. We have every possible bird feeder in our backyard, and cute little Finches come and eat from them. Abby loves to watch them. She has pink princess "noculars" she uses to see the birds. Her and her daddy have spent many hours on our deck watching the birds.
3 comments:
Curious question:
I imagine you are testing blood sugars daily. They diagnosed me early - 8 weeks? They are taking a blood test for it now in my doc office early on...
I feel like I was super careful at first, but my blood sugars remain amazing...so that I have become more lax about it. Like eating more carbs/sugar than they outlined for me. I wish I could do a little better.
How careful are you? I had a friend that was borderline (like they think I am) and she was so militant - no sugar at all.
Thanks..that pushes me on:)
They are testing all of us that early on in my doc office now - their thoughts being is that the moms need to be aware as early on and careful the entire pregnancy. So it's a blood test and not the glucose test.
I have a diabetic consultant and my carb counting too - my numbers are really great - so that is why I think I have started to become more easy going about it. But I know that's not good either.
It's no fun, huh?! But, I too love that it is helping a lot with my weight gain. That's something for sure:)
Hi KLB, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!
Post a Comment