Friday, September 11, 2009

New Pet

First of all thank you all for great hobby ideas. I like the encouraging note idea, and even the knitting idea. I have a contraption I bought at Michael's a few years ago that helps me knit hats. Maybe I will break that out and make my class hats for Christmas....I am sure my super cool 5th graders would love that! he he

Abby has graduated to the booster seat at the table. She loves it! She was starting to get really fussy and not wanting to eat in her highchair, so I decided to try this. It worked. I love mothers intuition!


We have a new addition to our family. "Elmo" the fighter fish. My sister in law had her classroom fish at her house for the summer. Every time Abby would visit she would have to see the "ish". She eventually named him Elmo. My mother in law surprised her with this beautiful guy a few weekends ago. He's been "Elmo"ever since. She sits watching him and talking to him for forever. I appreciate Elmo because I can get a few minutes of house work done :).







4 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

I would let you borrow the series, except I got them from the library. In fact in might have been Silvertons library that they came from. I do the intralibrary loans. Sorry Karrie!

Yes, it looks like Abby was the perfect age to graduate from a highchair!

See you Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Aww so cute I love your new pet! Happy weekend to you!

momaof4 said...

Karrie she is getting so big!

What a great pet. They are sooo easy! :)

See you soon.

Mickey-D said...

So you did get a fish!!! She was sooooo into mine!! She always wanted to see my "ish"! I wonder if she likes the colors of them or if its watching them move! We need to hang out again soon!!Love ya!!