
Don't get me wrong, I love the sun and the warm weather. But when it is so hot that the candles in your house start to droop and melt, then you have reached the point of TOO HOT! I recently turned 31! OMGosh!!! My wonderful brother and his wife bought us a one room AC. I was so excited. However, we decided to turn it into a ceiling fan for Abby. I am so so excited about that. Her room is so nice and cool now. We have a ceiling fan too and love it. They are actually nice. I hope all of you are surviving the warm weather. I'll update you on the candle situation soon. he he
3 comments:
oh my gosh girl!!! That is TO hot.
You can come hang at my house in our AC if you want :)
Love fans! We want one for the kids rooms and ours so we can turn the AC down a bit during the night and still stay cool and keep the air moving.
Holy hotness. We are currently living without AC also. We should really get together to walk the malls during the day. You know just to cool off.
Now you need to get Kim and Becky to start a blog! :)
Post a Comment