December 7th marked a big day for the Brown Family! We got to drive Santa to the tree lighting, in the fire truck! It was so cool to be able to ride in a fire truck while my handsome husband drove it.
In the Fire Engine. The girls loved it!
Watching Santa light up the tree!
We were able to tell Santa what we wanted and enjoyed talking with him.
I love a man in uniform!Our tree! Abby was so excited to get the tree up. We had to wait for it to dry do to the rain, and it was driving her crazy! I was the same way when I was little.
This year has been weird for me. It's been hard to get into the Christmas spirit, but the girls have really helped. They are so excited about everything, love the lights and magic of Santa. I am so thankful for them.
Yea! Ornaments! Do I eat them, or hang them? Ruby actually did hang a few. She mostly ooohed and ahhhhed.
The placing of the star!
Daniel bought a gingerbread house kit! This is my kind of house. I didn't have to do a thing. Both girls loved it.
At first Ruby wasn't really sure these two crazy people knew what they were doing. Why would you put candy on a house, if you could eat it? But she started helping too!
After the hard work Ruby enjoyed the fruits of her labor. Both girls sat up there and ate for a while. I was shocked they weren't sick.
The finished product, before the feast!






















No comments:
Post a Comment